Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aug 19 2010

A lousy day:
  • I drop a car by the mechanic for a checkup.  He calls back with a laundry list of critical problems.  Estimate: $2000!
  • A bunch of crazy old ladies are taking a day trip to the mountains, but they don't invite me & the kids - it's "women only"
  • So while some folks are skipping through the mountain wildflowers, Jonathan and Mary and David will be cleaning the storage room.
No, I don't have pictures of the storage room --  "Ladies Gone Wild" took my camera.

All I have to show is what I found when the camera came back.


"I'm sure glad we're not cleaning a dirty old storage room."


"Let's pretend we're in  The Sound of Music."


At 8000' there's still snow.  Sure looks nice.


Sorry the kids & I couldn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment